Who can be a BCon instructor?
To teach the BCon Basic course, you must have one or more of the following qualifications:
- PHTLS instructors
- PHTLS providers who have successfully completed the BCon Provider Course
- TCCC/TECCC instructors or providers
- ATCN/TNCC instructors or providers who have successfully completed the BCon Provider Course
- Any EMR, EMT, paramedic, RN, PA, or MD who has successfully completed a BCon Provider Course
- Any ATLS instructor or provider who has successfully completed a BCon Provider Course
- Any NAEMT instructor for any other NAEMT continuing education course who has successfully completed a BCon Provider Course
How do I register as a BCon instructor?
- Go to www.bleedingcontrol.org and click “Instructors” on the menu.
- Select “New Instructor Registration”
- Enter your demographics and qualifications. It may take up to a week for your instructor account to be confirmed.
- Once you’ve received your verification, you can select “Instructor Portal” from the menu. You will now have access to instructional materials and the ability to schedule classes.
Who is my NSTBM State Coordinator?
We are currently contacting last year’s cohort of volunteer state coordinators to ask for continued support. If you have any interest in taking on the responsibility and expectations of a state coordinator, please send your qualifications to email@example.com